[TxMt] Code Reviewing Bundle

Florian Gilcher flo at andersground.net
Mon Apr 16 18:39:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

this is an interesting suggestion. Have you considered to use
subversions (or some other version system) annotation feature instead of
a dedicated database? This would integrate the code reviews with the
versioning process which sounds like a nice idea. It would even give you
a nice interface to determining conflicts in the review process, which
could be reviewed... ;)

Greetings
Florian