[TxMt] after updating latex svn, error when creating enviroments

Jim McLoughlin jmcloughlin.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:20:58 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I've been digging the latex bundle for the past 6 months, but have a
serious productivity killer after updating the bundle from svn last
week:

Whenever I invoke "Insert Environment based on current word" (
Command-{ ), I got some temp file garbage.  Searching the lists, I saw
that changing the bundle to "insert text" instead of snippet provides
more info.

Here is what gets spit out:

/tmp/temp_textmate.Z8ujaw:3:in `require': No such file to load --
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/ui
(LoadError)
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.Z8ujaw:3

So the require statement on line 3 of the bundle snippet fails.
Looking in SharedSupport/Support/lib, there is no ui.rb file, so that
is why it is failing.

I am using TextMate Version 1.5.5 (1372), and the svn bundle is up to
date as of revision 6993.

Any help appreciated - perhaps I should just role back to a differen
svn bundle version?

Jim