[TxMt] Blogging-bundle: category-snippet throws error

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 15 20:26:58 UTC 2007

On Apr 15, 2007, at 11:57 AM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> On Apr 15, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>>> Didn't help - I make now a complete reinstall…That should help…
>>> But I wonder what the trigger for this behaviour was…
>>
>> Well, dialog.rb above is shown in a local path, so you must have a
>> checkout from svn of that file.
>>
>> What is the new error message after you reverted to the default
>> bundles and support folder? Cause if it is the same, you did not
>> revert to defaults.
>
> It was the same error and afaik I did revert - removed Plugins,
> Bundles, Support iirc
> Anyway, removed ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate completely
> now, deleted TextMate.app, downloaded it again and now it works.
> Changed now from SVN to GetBundle - I hope that keeps me as up-to-
> date as SVN

After getting to know that GetBundle won't keep the default bundles
on svn-state, I deleted everything in ~/Library/Application Support/
TextMate and did a complete SVN-checkout (svn co http://
macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/ .) and I get again the following
error:

/Users/nik/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/dialog.rb:
5: warning: already initialized constant TM_DIALOG
/tmp/temp_textmate.oZBNpx:5:in `require': No such file to load -- /
lib/blogging.rb (LoadError)
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.oZBNpx:5

when I want to expand the cat-snippet.

New suggestions for solving the problem?

Niels