[TxMt] Question about GetBundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Apr 15 19:57:52 UTC 2007

On 15. Apr 2007, at 19:55, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> Does GetBundle update all bundles to the state of the SVN-version
> or only those bundles installed with GetBundle?

Only those installed with GetBundle.

> I think about the LaTeX-bundle for example.

Since that is included with TM, GetBundle will not touch it.

Doing a checkout of a default bundle may require an updated Support
folder, and sometimes an updated Dialog plug-in -- so for casual
users, it is not recommended to update the default bundles (if they
do, they need to also checkout Support and PlugIns, and they MUST
keep things in sync and up-to-date!)