[TxMt] Actionscript3 Bundle For TextMate

Joachim joachimvdh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 08:46:29 UTC 2007

hi,

for in case you didn't saw the message, i announced an actionscript 3
bundle two weeks ago.
[ http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-April/018902.html ]

I've already downloaded and installed and looked into your bundle.

*But if i understand it right, you have to have the flash CS3 bundle
to compile a flash ?
( with my bundle you just need the sdk which is free )

*If i press for as documentation i get : /bin/bash: line 1:
/Tools/asd.rb: No such file or directory
( also with show as signature )

At the moment i'm working to get the mx packages into the bundle, so
problably in the coming week i will make an announcement again ;-)

Instead of creating 2 bundles of as3, i think we better join into 1 bundle.
How, what , when etc ... we'll see in the near feature

I 'll hope to hear from you soon ;-)

greetz,

Joachim

2007/4/14, Chromatic <chromaticrain at gmail.com>:

> I've finished a fairly stable version of an Actionscript3 Bundle for
> Textmate.
>
> With the upcoming release of Flash CS3 I couldn't wait any longer!
>
> To all that need or want to play please visit:
> http://blog.chromaticrain.com/page_id=5 Actionscript3 Bundle for TextMate
>
> If you would like to support this bundle you can email me, leave comments,
> or simply post a link on your blog or somewhere on the internet!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Robert Payne
> Flash Developer
> --

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own
way - Christopher Morley