[TxMt] Anybody else who LIKES to use the mouse?

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Fri Apr 13 18:04:38 UTC 2007

On Apr 13, 2007, at 8:04 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Sure, your gripes might be small things in isolation, but with more
> than 50,000 users, these things add up, and I have gripes myself
> that I also want to address, for example I really want to get 2.0
> to a releasable state, rather than address things in the 1.x code
> base (and 2.0 will fix *a lot* of peoples gripes, plus introduce
> lots of cool new stuff).
>
> Be patient and remember that good things come to those who wait :)

Thanks for the info! I'm willing to wait; I'm just wondering how long
the wait will be now that Leopard has been pushed back to October.
Are you also pushing back TextMate to October (or later) because of
Leopard dependencies? If so, I'm curious what those dependencies are.
You're not integrating CoreAnimation into TextMate, are you?

Trevor