[TxMt] Anybody else who LIKES to use the mouse?

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Fri Apr 13 14:10:22 UTC 2007

OK, so we know there are plenty of people here that would like to be
able to do everything with the keyboard so they have to reach over to
the mouse as little as possible.

Me, I confess I use the mouse ALL the time:

- Moving more than 2 lines? Use the mouse...
- Making ANY kind of selection? Use the mouse...
- Browse through code? Use the mouse...

I never could get the hang of using a gazillion shortcuts to make the
cursor fly, and I have been programming professionally (well, at
least making a living of it) for 25 years.

So am I really alone, or are there others out there like me? If yes,
please speak up! I think we need to join and speak up, so that Alan
knows we exist and stops catering exclusively to the "keyboard only"
users!

My name is Gerd, and I like to use the mouse!