[TxMt] Leopard slipped to October

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Thu Apr 12 23:00:05 UTC 2007

> Good things come to those who wait...

Given the long list of known problems in Leopard we keep hearing
about, anything released in Spring would have been rushed, so I am
kind of glad they pushed it.

> Anyway, it will give Allan more time to work on TM2.

That is where it hurts though. There are some features I am really
hoping for that I miss dearly every day (hour/minute):

- Word characters should be definable per scope (or at least per
language) rather than application-wide
- Double-click on (){}[] to select that scope
- Double-click-extend-selection behavior

I know I have been harping on those, but I think they are biggies for
a professional editor, don't seem that hard to implement  and I have
been waiting a year and a half already...

That being said I love TM, just so you don't get me wrong!

Gerd