[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle: Auto-completion broken in multi-file projects

Suhaib Fahmy s.fahmy99 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 10:19:52 UTC 2007

Hi Haris, thanks for the reply.

> When you say that you have a master file listed in the project
> options, I assume you mean that the variable TM_LATEX_MASTER is set?
> Is it the full path to the file, or just a relative path? Try with a
> full path also, see if that fixes it.

Yes, TM_LATEX_MASTER is set in the project preferences and it's the
full path. As I say, compiling the code works flawlessly.

> How do your \include commands look like?

I was just using \input{FILENAME} in the master file, but tried
\include as well, makes no difference, I get the same error. Does
anything need to be added to the chapter files? At the moment, they're
just snippets of code starting with a \chapter{}.

> Are you running the newest version of the bundle, checked out from
> svn and updated?

I just followed the instructions on your site to get this up and
running. Retrieved the LaTeX bundle and updated, now at revision 6976.
But is there anything that needs to be done to get the app to use the
new bundles or is it automatic?

> How and when was LaTeX installed in your system?

Used the i-Package installer around 2 months ago.

> Haris Skiadas
> Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
> Hanover College

Thanks for your help

Suhaib.