[TxMt] Re: Announcing LaTeX Watch 2.0, with PDF support

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:11:16 UTC 2007

I'm glad it's working now, and your PGF/TikZ illustrations are beautiful!

Perhaps I should remark that I'm not _advocating_ the use of PostScript
specials. It's simply that I have mundane reasons for using them, currently.
The first version of Watch was written for my own use, so I made it work
with the documents that I'm writing. Since then, I've tried to make it more
generally useful, hence PDF being the default mode in the current version.

I look forward to the day when I never need to use another PostScript
special, and I can do everything with PDFLaTeX.

Robin