[TxMt] Command-backtick not working?!?!

Michael Larocque mlarocque at prolumina.com
Tue Apr 10 15:51:31 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I have a weird TextMate problem on my MacBook Pro. (My other systems
don't exhibit this behaviour)  On this system, when I command-` to
switch windows in TextMate, it 'beeps' at me and doesn't switch
windows. All other apps (iTerm, Safari, Mail, etc) work as per usual.
Probably the only 'customization' that I've done is that I keep svn
up'ed in /Library/Application Support/TextMate. I'm really at a loss
as how to debug this.  Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Carpe viam,
Mike

Michael Larocque
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer