[TxMt] Re: smart home

Steve King steve at narbat.com
Tue Apr 10 14:26:08 UTC 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Robin Houston wrote:

> You could record a macro that selects the current line (apple-L) then
> invokes the command.

I think you mean shift-apple-L; just apple-L brings up a "Go To Line"
prompt.  (Unless I've completely fubar'd my key map, which might be the
case. :-)

But that doesn't do it.  If you already have a selection which spans
multiple lines, the "Select Line" action expands the selection to include
the entirety of all those lines.  It doesn't just select the current line.
Net result: several lines are deleted and replaced with a single line.
Whoops!

--
Steve King, <steve at narbat.com>