[TxMt] [Announcement] Actionscript 3 bundle started

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Wed Apr 4 23:10:17 UTC 2007

On Apr 4, 2007, at 5:31 PM, Joachim wrote:

> Just to say that those who are waiting for an actionscript 3 bundle, I
> started one.
> You can find more information on http://4d.ratubagus.net/ .
>
> This bundle is just started, so many things will be added week by
> week ...
> Since i'm new to textmate, even i read a lot on the mailing list , the
> wiki, the book ...
> i've still many things to learn and i'm open to suggestions .
>
> enjoy
> Joachim

I'll be watching this puppy.
AS3 is the next thing I have to learn.

I desperately need to do a single all encompassing versioned
ECMAscript syntax for all these guys to include.
We now have Javascript, Actionscript and now Actionscript 3.
Not counting Prototype & Scriptaculous, YUI, MochiKit, jQuery and
base2, etc...

I'll bet it'll still be done before HTML2 though :P

I guess we're all just waiting to see how TM2 changes the language
system.
Scope injection will just be too stinkin' handy.

Allan, What would be the best future proof way to create language
syntaxes in the short term?

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors