[TxMt] Re: Completion suddenly not working...

Magnus Lie Hetland magnus at hetland.org
Wed Apr 4 22:31:38 UTC 2007

I think maybe I'm onto the culprit here... I just played around, and
happened to type "a" and it completed to "afternoon" (but nothing
else). "b" won't complete to anything; "c" completes (only) to
"continuous"; "d" to "day", "dusk" and "dawn"; "e" to "evening"; "f",
"g" and "h" to nothing; "i" to "intercut"; "j", "k" to nothing; "l"
to "later". Already I'm having a strong suspicion -- but "m" really
nailed it: It completes to "magic hour", "morning" and "moments
later". 10 points for guessing which bundles I just installed... ;-)

So -- I'm guessing that the "time auto-complete" feature of the
Screenwriting bundle has somehow replaced my ordinary completion (as
I get the exact same behavior when using option-escape, which is the
actual keyboard shortcut for that).

I'm guessing that this is a bug in the Screenwriting bundle (or,
perhaps, somewhere else) ... Should I simply uninstall the bundle?
Would that even help? Where would the completion function have been
(erroneously) overridden (i.e., where can I change it back)?

--
Magnus Lie Hetland
http://hetland.org