[TxMt] Getting out of incremental search

Mike Hostetler hostetlerm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:43:24 UTC 2007

When I got the latest TextMate update, I was happy to see that
incremental search is put in.  That makes me very happy, since Ctrl-s
is imprinted in my Emacs-brain.

Getting into the incremental search works fine, but when I see
something I want to edit, how do I get out of the search mode without
using the mouse?  Again, copying Emacs, I should just use a cursor
key, but instead it seems that I have to use the mouse button.

Anyone have another method that I missed?

--
Mike Hostetler
http://mike.hostetlerhome.com/