[TxMt] conflict ^majW shortcut

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Apr 4 14:45:36 UTC 2007

On 4. Apr 2007, at 11:38, Capripot wrote:

> Since the last realease of Textmate,
> when I'm writing between echo's comas, the shortcut ^majW make "try-
> catch" expression,

Is ^majW ⌃⇧W? For me that one still wraps tags (even inside <?
php … ?>).

> I would like it wrap selection in an Open/Close tag as in HTML
> bundle. How can I do this change ?

It really should be doing that out of the box.

Try Bundles → Select Bundle Item. Press the magnifying glass to the
left of the text field and switch to ‘Key equivalent’. Now you can
press ⌃⇧W and see exactly which command gets called.