[TxMt] Multiline TODO

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Tue Apr 3 19:26:39 UTC 2007

On 03.04.2007, at 12:58, Igor Sutton Lopes wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> There's any quick and dirty hack that allows me to use multiline
> TODO tags? I checked the code but it is Ruby -and I don't want to
> learn it right now to just hack it. But maybe writing a perl
> similar would be nice :-)

I don’t see an easy & universal solution for this because the TODO
Command works with any kinds of text files.
If you have an idea for a regular expression that matches your
multiline TODO you could change the default one

to that (in lines 4-7 in the command). I’m not exactly sure if the
Ruby code in the TODO command works line by line but I think it just
matches the whole content of each file with the `grep` function.

What languages are you working with mostly?

Regards,
Soryu.