[TxMt] Latex Watch 1.4

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:53:08 UTC 2007

Here's another snapshot, for those who are interested.

I've made it into its own bundle for the moment, for ease of installation.

This version should have more robust error handling, and does its best to
work
with the 3.6.x versions of GV. (Unfortunately they're all pretty buggy — the
best
version is still 3.5.8 — but it does its best.)

Many thanks to Zettt, who went out of his way yesterday to help me identify
the problems he was having.

PDF support will come in a later version, which I'll probably call 2.0. (You
might
like to mentally prepend "0." to all these version numbers. This is clearly
still
alpha code.)

Robin