[TxMt] dialog.rb and custom Nibs

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:55:54 UTC 2007

On 4/3/07, Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at hanover.edu> wrote:

> You haven't really given us much to go on with here. How about a
> reproducible example, the nib you are working with and the error you
> are getting?

I should stop asking questions when I'm asleep :)

Here's some code that works, sorry for asking without proper research
and tinkering:

	support = ENV['TM_SUPPORT_PATH']

	require "#{support}/lib/dialog"

	my_dialog = TextMate::Dialog.new(
		:nib => "/Users/ale/Desktop/Test.nib/",
		:parameters => {}
		)

What I was doing wrong was calling Dialog.new instead of TextMate::Dialog.new

So far, it seems to work (haven't tested with the real Nib file, but I
don't see why it wouldn't work...)

Thanks for making me check again (I found the error while writing an
example for this email :)

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com