[TxMt] Re: Newbie lost: how to change Textmate search path

Richard Blumberg richard at rnet.org
Mon Apr 2 12:15:08 UTC 2007

It's mostly working now; I commented out a line in my /etc/profile script
that I must have added a year or so ago when I was installing System
Logistics servers, and everythng is working except for Python templates. I
still can't create a Python template, either from the main file menu or from
the project pane.

I'm using the cutting-edge version of TM, and I've downloaded the latest
package of bundles via subversion.

Is the Python bundle broken?

Thanks for all the help. I've learned a lot along the way.

Richard