[TxMt] LaTeX Watch

Zettt zettt at macbay.de
Mon Apr 2 11:57:15 UTC 2007

Robin Houston wrote:

> Excellent, I'm pleased that someone is interested! About your problem:
>
> 1. What error message do you get, when you try and run gv from the
> Terminal?
> 2. Have you actually installed gv? If so, where is it installed?
>
> I'll attach the current version of LaTeX Watch, which has better error
> handling.
>
> Robin

I was very confused that nobody else is interested in this thing. I thought,
lets wait a while this will be a thing everybody wants to have. But nothing
happened :-/

2. gv is inside /sw/bin/
1. I found the error...i can now start gv from terminal but i have to enter
export before. I had the false syntax for export now i can run it from
within X11's Terminal.

But when i try to watch the document nothing happens.

Zettt