[TxMt] Re: Newbie lost: how to change Textmate search path

Richard Blumberg richard at rnet.org
Mon Apr 2 00:30:36 UTC 2007

> Well, no… but $TM_SUPPORT_PATH probably does ;)

And so it does :)

And $PATH works as well, and both seem to be showing reasonable and proper
values.

And I still can't create a new file from a template or create a new file in
a project.

If I select File/New From Template/Edit Templates..., it finds the templates
just fine, so there seems to be nothing wrong with the search path. But I
still can't open a new file.

Extremely frustrating.

Richard