[TxMt] Newbie lost: how to change Textmate search path

Richard Blumberg richard at rnet.org
Sun Apr 1 20:39:51 UTC 2007

Thanks, Allan, but that isn't it. First I tried commenting out everything in
my .bash_profile except for the alias declarations. When that didn't work, I
created a new user account and logged in with that.

I still can't use the File/New from Template command.

I tried something else. I created a file, test_tm.sh, with the content:

#!/bin/bash
echo #TM_SUPPORT_PATH

When I run that from TextMate, I get no output and no error message, just
"Program exited with status 0"

Should #TM_SUPPORT_PATH have a value?

Any other ideas?

Richard