[TxMt] Re: anchors in HTML window

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 09:46:42 UTC 2006

> It works for me -- what does the base URL show (in the rounded text
> control at the top of the window)?

Not sure what you mean by "rounded text control" --
the title bar at the top of the HTML window shows the name
I have given to the command, in this case it is "prova"

Let me reiterate: I create a command "prova", input=none,
output=show as html. The text of the command is

cat ~/Desktop/myFile.html

The file myFile.html contains the following:

text ... (omitted text) ... text text
<a name="myAnchor"> I knew you would come here! </a>

I run the command, the HTML window appears (with
"prova" in the title bar). I click on the link, the window
goes blank.

Thank you for any help,
Piero