[TxMt] extract RubyMate error handling?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Sep 30 06:30:54 UTC 2006

On 30/9/2006, at 3:23, thomas Aylott wrote:

> [...] I want to use the RubyMate error handling stuff to make all
> the log links live and such.
> Is that core functionality usable separate from RubyMate?

Not entirely sure what you have in mind: catching exceptions and
making them clickable is basically all RubyMate does ;)

The actual code to catch the errors is self-contained. See Support/
RubyMate/catch_exception.rb (but I don’t think you really need this
part, as this is what catches run-time exceptions)