[TxMt] re: crtl-esc not activating the bundle menu anymore

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 03:56:19 UTC 2006

On 9/29/06, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:

> Well, I can add some debug output to next build -- I really have no
> idea what could cause it to not work for you, except for other
> functionality claiming the key equivalent.
>
> You did try this on a new account on your machine, right?

Thanks Allan,

I understand it's hard to figure this out on your side.

I tried *a lot* of new key equivalents.
I tried with first quitting "shortcuts observers" (like FastScript,
Shortcuts, CocoaSuite) then tried everything again in a new account.

Maybe it's another "functionality claiming the key equivalent", but
there's no "shortcuts observers" in a new account and there is no
Input Managers in /Library. Plus I tried different shortcuts...

It's not a major problem, but it's still annoying.