[TxMt] A revision of the Fetch Categories Command

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Fri Sep 29 11:41:51 UTC 2006

Based on suggestions from Allan I've revised the Fetch Categories command to
work with a multi-select menu (using osascript).  You can now just choose
multiple categories at once and it will insert the text "Category:
your_category" for each selected item.  Once again, this is only tested with
Wordpress on my end, so I'm curious to hear if it works with other blogging
software.

I have also made the command available for download at:
http://blog.circlesixdesign.com/downloads/FetchCategories2.zip

I'm having a lot of fun writing commands and snippets, but I'm no
programmer.  If anyone sees fit to clean up the code, feel free, and I'd
love a copy to learn from if you do.

Brett