[TxMt] align command

Andreas Wahlin andreas.wahlin at webbhuset.se
Thu Sep 28 07:53:26 UTC 2006

Those bundles are really great, combined with my own snippets for
html-coding style, I hardly do anything other than typing small
amounts of text and hitting tab :)

Andreas

On Sep 27, 2006, at 20:54 , thomas Aylott wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2006, at 2:36 PM, David Clark wrote:
>
>> On 9/27/06, thomas Aylott <oblivious at subtlegradient.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hmm,.. you might want to ditch all three and grab them again.
>> Darn. I ditched all 3 and now cant find them to redownload.
>
> http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/

______________________

Andreas Wahlin
Webbutvecklare

Webbhuset AB
Östra Hamngatan 45, 411 10 Göteborg

Telefon: 031-339 19 19, Direkt: 031-739 18 20, Fax: 031-711 12 20
www.webbhuset.se

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by a reply email.
Thank you.