[TxMt] Blogging bunlde saving

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Thu Sep 28 02:35:34 UTC 2006

Actually, one of the things I love about blogging in TextMate is how
convenient it is to save and return to a post I'm working on...  I have all
of my templates set to add "Status: Draft" to the header to prevent it from
publishing early (before I get tags and other niceties attached).  I think
that every user is going to differ on how they use the blogging bundle...

A conflict does arise when I have a draft on my drive and I've published it
to my blog.  If I accidentally republish the one on my drive, it will
overwrite the old article with a new timestamp, changing my permalink and
messing up my Digg links.  Not much can be done about that, other than
manually deleting a file after publishing it, I think.

Brett