[TxMt] Rmagick and the blogging bundle

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Thu Sep 28 02:39:00 UTC 2006

If anyone is interested, and happens to have Rmagick installed, I added on
to the image insertion drag and drop command in the blogging bundle to
automatically thumbnail and link with titles, alt tags, etc.  It gives you a
drop down menu asking you whether you want the thumbnail, the full image, or
the thumbnail linked to the full image (a rel=lightbox tag is included for
those using it).

Like I said, it requires Rmagick (and ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick) to be
compiled and installed.  It bootlegs on the original command for everything
else.

Brett