[TxMt] Blogging bunlde saving

Helge Hartmann helge.hartmann at gmx.de
Wed Sep 27 21:06:50 UTC 2006

Hi!

I really like the blogging bundle. It's amazing.
But each time I close the window, I am asked to save the file. I
think there are few, if at all, who save their blog entries as files.
Wouldn’t it be a better behavior to ask for post to blog? Also I
naturally type apple+s, when I am finished. So, I added a copy of the
post to blog command and associated this shortcut to it. Storing the
file in this case seems similar to post it.  What do you think?

Helge