[TxMt] SVN checkouts wants authentification

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 27 07:21:33 UTC 2006

Hi!

Since yesterday I get the following authentification request while
trying to do an svn up:
Authentication realm: <http://macromates.com:80> macromates.com
Password for 'root':

When I interrupt it with ctrl+c I get:
subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:826: (apr_err=170001)
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/Bundles/trunk'
subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/util.c:296: (apr_err=170001)
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/Bundles/trunk': authorization failed (http://
macromates.com)

I'm using the mateup-script for checkouts but manual checkouts didn't
work as well.

Anyone having the same problem or is there a solution?

Niels

--
Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always
trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to