[TxMt] Textmate RoR Bundle tweak - Running tests straight from TM?

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Tue Sep 26 16:25:42 UTC 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 9:00 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> The only thing not covered is running the test from a model or
> controller file, as your script supports.  In practice this hasn't
> really affected me since I have both the file I'm working on and
> the test file open when building a site.  Perhaps others might
> enjoy this feature though.

i use zentest's autotest (modified to do ANSi colored output)
I'd love to run all that stuff inside a TM output window and get the
txmt links.
I just need a way for zentest to trigger the command. i know there's
a support ticket request for commanding textmate from the terminal.

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg