[TxMt] CSS bundle - property name pair matching weirdness

minimal design textmate at minimaldesign.net
Mon Sep 25 12:09:01 UTC 2006

I was on vacation for 2 weeks and didn't feel like going through the
60+ TM emails ;)  Thanks for the link, creating my own macro solved
the issue.

I hope that in the future, modifications on behaviors such as this
one (that clearly effect every day use) are given a little more time/
thought before being implemented, or at least get documented in a
more "in your face" way, so that I don't have to be worried about
what's going to happen every time TM gets updated ;)

Yann

On Sep 24, 2006, at 11:37 PM, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com