[TxMt] LaTeX: Bibliography-Autocompletion stopped to work?

Max Lein realoreocookie at gmx.de
Sun Sep 24 22:42:38 UTC 2006

Since I have never used BibDesk in conjunction with TextMate before,
we can rule out #3 and I use option #2 only if #1 doesn't work or
turn up the option I like.

I'm definitely talking about #1, although I was a bit confused
myself, to be honest.

So here are some more details:
(1) I have set the variable TM_LATEX_BIB (there are spaces in the
path, not sure whether that is important).
(2) I type \cite{ and start with the first few letters of a citation
(e. g. King for KingSmithVanderbilt:blablabla). The scope is
text.tex.latex, meta.citation.latex and
constant.other.reference.citation.latex. Sounds alright to me,
although you are clearly the expert here.
(3) I hit escape and nothing happens, no autocompletion or toggling
through my options. Instead, I get OS X' alarm bell.
(4) I hit option + escape and everything works just fine. So TextMate
definitely finds my bibliography file …

If there is anything I can do for regression, just let me know.

Max

PS I will be on a conference Monday through Thursday, so I won't
reply as quickly as I usually do.