[TxMt] LaTeX: Bibliography-Autocompletion stopped to work?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Sep 24 21:16:37 UTC 2006

Well, that sounds like it should be. The only other thing I can think
of is that your file, or the file that TM_LATEX_MASTER points to, if
any, doesn't contain the proper \bibliography{} instructions. Can you
perhaps send me your file, or place it in the Pastie service via
selecting the text and pressing shift-ctrl-option-V, and post the
link here?

What happens if you run the command from the menu? Is it executed
properly then? This way we'll know if the problem is with the
shortcut or with the actual command not doing the right thing.
On Sep 24, 2006, at 3:40 PM, Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:

> The scope is:
> text.tex.latex
> meta.citation.latex
> punctuation.definition.arguments.latex