[TxMt] Django Templates Grammar Included in HTML Grammar?

Brad Fults bfults at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 18:48:13 UTC 2006

I downloaded the Django Templates bundle and it works fine, but I have
to select it as the active language on all of my template files. I
would rather just select "HTML" as the language and have the Django
Template stuff be included within HTML, just like PHP, Ruby, and
Smarty are.

I took a look at the grammar and tried a few things, but was
unsuccessful at integrating them. Could anyone give pointers on how
that integration should work or, better yet, a working HTML grammar
that includes this change?

Thanks.

--
Brad Fults