[TxMt] Re: Project drawer default size?

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 22 21:41:35 UTC 2006

Jeremy Cowgar wrote:
> I'd like to be able to set the project drawer's default size, is there
> some way to do this? It's a bit narrow for my likings.

The only way I know is to play with
TextMate.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/Project.nib

This is quite hackish, so be careful not to break things, but you should
be able to resize the drawer and move around its elements (it's the
window called FileHierarchy).  Also, you'll need to do this again every
time the app is updated.  Still, it should be possible, at least.

-Jacob