[TxMt] crtl-esc not activating the bundle menu anymore

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Fri Sep 22 17:26:05 UTC 2006

On 9/22/06, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:
> On 22/9/2006, at 17:46, Fred B. wrote:
>
> What happens if you set it to another key than ⌃⎋?

I tried two dozens of different keys, none worked.

To be sure I do things right:

 $ defaults write com.macromates.textmate
OakBundleItemSpopupmenukeyequivalent '^\z'
 $ defaults read com.macromates.textmate OakBundleItemSpopupmenukeyequivalent
^z

Then I restart TM (not sure it's needed).

I tried with \033 \050 \043 \052 \077 and a bunch of letters and their
octal equivalent too.