[TxMt] Ruby > Run = undefined method 'htmlize'

derek gulbranson derekgulbranson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 05:37:06 UTC 2006

I have recently become unable to run tests in TextMate using the Ruby
bundle's Command-R "Run" option. It used to work, but at some point in the
past few weeks I started getting this error:

/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/run_script.rb:143:
undefined method `htmlize' for main:Object (NoMethodError)     from
/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/run_script.rb:101

Using TextMate Version 1.5.3 (1258)
My /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles directory is a svn checkout
of http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles Revision 5277