[TxMt] Oniguruma question.

Fritz Anderson fritza at manoverboard.org
Wed Sep 20 01:07:42 UTC 2006

I have a .h file written by a programmer of the school that believes
Whitespace Causes Cancer:

==============
- (void)applicationDidFinishLaunching:(NSNotification *)notification;
- (void)applicationWillTerminate:(NSNotification *)notification;

I am trying to automate putting spaces after the )s with the search
RE /\)(?=\S)/, to be replaced with ') ' -- that's close-parenthesis,
space.

Doing this as a Replace All works as expected. But try pressing the
Next button, then Replace. The substitution does not take place.

Am I missing something?

	-- F