[TxMt] writing man pages

Lewis Overton akakie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:04:31 UTC 2006

I've been working on man pages for a bash script. It's been kind of a pain,
mostly because I don't know the formatting commands well enough. TM has made
so many other tasks easier, so I've wondered about using it for man page
writing.

Or ... what are other people doing so write these pages. I know there are
dedicated editors, but learning another editor isn't where I want to spend
my time. Maybe that's the best answer. That's why I'm asking this obviously
knowledgeable group. A man writing bundle? A different editor? Suffer? Give
it up and switch to ... no, I can't go on.  ;)

Lewy