[TxMt] LaTeX and \emph

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Tue Sep 19 14:52:18 UTC 2006

On Sep 19, 2006, at 10:42 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 19/9/2006, at 16:32, Oliver Hagmann wrote:
>
>> [...] and assign cmd-E as a shortcut?
>
> This key is “put selection on the find clipboard” -- something I
> would not be without ;) But you can do a local snippet on ⌘E, if
> you do not need it.

As Allan clearly demonstrates, this is indeed the only stumbling
block for the addition of such a command, finding a good key
equivalent for it, which should first of all make some sense/offer
easy mnemonic, second follow the guidelines as much as possible
(http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/key_bindings#conventions), and
third not conflict with any key command.

Haris