[TxMt] Re: TextMate on OS X 10.3.9

Darryl Morrell morrell at asu.edu
Tue Sep 19 06:14:54 UTC 2006

A typical problem is the bold command in the Latex bundle.  Instead of
inserting "textbf{}", it inserts "env: ruby -s: No such file or
directory".  The bold command seems to work if I replace the first line
in toggle_style.rb with "#!/usr/bin/ruby -s".  (I have created a link
so that /usr/bin/ruby links to Ruby 1.8 installed from Fink.)

Will I break things if I change the first line of the various ruby
scripts from "#!/usr/bin/env ruby -s" to "#!/usr/bin/ruby -s"?

Thanks for your help,

Darryl