[TxMt] JavaScript bundle gone missing?

Steve Steiner ssteiner at mac.com
Mon Sep 18 03:07:57 UTC 2006

Suddenly the JavaScript bundle has gone missing.

I've checked out the entire Bundles directory to ~/Library/
Application Support/TextMate/Bundles where it's always been.

There is also a JavaScript.tmbundle in /Applications/Textmate.app/
Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles.

There is no JavaScript entry in the bundle editor,  and none of my
JavaScript files are being properly colorized.

This seems to have happened when I got the "JavaScript Prototype &
Script_aculo_us.tmbundle" during an SVN checkout.

Is there some other place I've accidentally put things that's
confusing TextMate and how can I find out where TextMate is getting
its bundle list from?

Thanks,