[TxMt] EOL shortcut

Dirk van Oosterbosch, IR labs labs at ixopusada.com
Fri Sep 15 12:24:48 UTC 2006

Hi Dave,

to get to the end of the line, cmd + rightArrow should be the default
(cross-application) key command.
ctrl + left/right arrows is for subWord navigation, (can be used with
CamelCasedWords or words_using_underscores). This is also XCode's
default behavior.

ctrl + left/right arrow: subWord navigation
opt + left/right arrow : word navigation
cmd + left/right arrow: begin/end line navigation