[TxMt] Regarding the LaTeX bundle

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Sep 13 17:53:49 UTC 2006

On Sep 13, 2006, at 1:36 PM, Alan Schussman wrote:

> I'm catching up with this change (and the broader LaTeX discussion)
> today and think I'm encountering a hiccup: I don't have cite
> completion working any longer. Has anyone else encountered this?
> (Completing \refs seems to work, but not any of \cite).

My bad, had forgotten to switch one scope. Should be fine now. I
decided to rename meta.cite to meta.citation, and forgot to do it
everywhere.

> Also, the new change/toggle * on environment command is slick,
> Haris. Any chance of it being able to modify the nearest section
> command above the caret, as well?

Yes that should be doable, at least in the case where the (fold),
(end) pair is used, once we capture that case in the grammar. The
reason it works with environments is because I can set the input to
the current scope, so provided each entire section gets its own
scope, it should be doable.
Similarly, the Change Environment command could be made to work for
sections as well, allowing you to quickly change a section to, say, a
subsection, with automatic renaming of the label prefix as well as
the % section (end) part.

> -Alan

Haris