[TxMt] Regarding the LaTeX bundle

Alan Schussman alan at schussman.com
Wed Sep 13 17:36:10 UTC 2006

On Sep 12, 2006, at 6:17 AM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> Root scopes of the various TeX/LaTeX grammars changed to bring them
> in-line with each other. TeX – text.tex, LaTeX – text.tex.latex,
> TeX Math – text.tex.math, Beamer – text.tex.latex.beamer, BibTeX –
> text.bibtex, and LaTeX Log – text.log.latex

I'm catching up with this change (and the broader LaTeX discussion)
today and think I'm encountering a hiccup: I don't have cite
completion working any longer. Has anyone else encountered this?
(Completing \refs seems to work, but not any of \cite).

Also, the new change/toggle * on environment command is slick, Haris.
Any chance of it being able to modify the nearest section command
above the caret, as well?

-Alan