[TxMt] Defining own language based on php + html?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Sep 12 21:55:53 UTC 2006

On 12/9/2006, at 15:49, Andreas Pardeike wrote:

> [...] Is this possible? I got close but i.e. I have problems using
> include "source.php" because it expects <?php as a start tag.

This is a bit ironic, because for the last (almost) two years, the
PHP grammar did not include the match for <?php, as I wanted it as a
“raw” PHP grammar — but public pressure made me change it…

I am afraid that there is no way that the PHP grammar can now be
reused (included) in another grammar which does not have the PHP code
inside <?php … ?> blocks :/