[TxMt] MEL bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Sep 9 22:16:24 UTC 2006

On 9/9/2006, at 1:21, Dan Weeks wrote:

> What's the best way to submit those changes back?  Email the list with
> the tmDelta and Preference files?  Should I just send my MEL.tmbundle
> that overrides the Pristine Copy?

Either export the full bundle, as Jacob mentioned, but preferably
checkout the bundle from svn in your ~/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles folder, then make the changes, and send the
difference file (which svn will produce if you “svn diff” on the
bundle) -- that way it is easy to see exactly what has been changed,
what version of the bundle the changes were done to, and easy to
“roll in” the patch.

The MEL bundle was contributed by Chandler McWilliams
(chandler~at~pre-cursor•com) so you can either send diff files to him
directly (as he has svn commit access) or post them here.